Dayshift at 1984: A Dayshift at Freddy’s Fangame! Free Download features mysterious characters with strange actions. How will you deal with them?
About this FNAF-inspired game
The title takes place three years prior to the occurrences of Dayshift at Freddy’s. It takes you to a different location where you meet strange characters, even though you find their faces similar. They are strange because they have weird actions that you may have to learn why. You will encounter Smartphoneguy. He is a boss that has a smartphone for a head. Then, you come to see Dave who is in need of your help after taking part in the strangling business. Besides, you also give the hand to a nightguard who seems to be very weird when watching over Dave.
Now, you have known basic information about the main characters in the title. You have several days to spend with them. During these days, try your best to interact with the characters as well as help them complete the missions. You need to uncover reasons why they act strangely like that. What are they hiding from you? Will they do something bad to you? This is what you need to find out!
What does Dayshift at 1984: A Dayshift at Freddy’s feature?
The title brings you the following features:
- A new thrilling storyline from the Yellow Guy’s perspective.
- Various mini-games with more challenges.
- There are some night sections in the office.
- You have 7 days to play with the characters.
- Each character has their own storyline and things to explore.
- Great gameplay elements even though they are staying the same as the original story of the DSaF series.
Dayshift at 1984: A Dayshift at Freddy’s Fangame! is truly amazing to play. It gives you a chance to understand more about the essence of Dayshift at Freddy’s game. Download it to PC then play it now!